About Me

My photo
Sol9 is a line inspired by the divine light that dwells inside each of us. Each piece has been designed for versatility, allowing the wearer to fully express their ever evolving personal style from sun up to sundown. Sol9, the brainchild of designer Nykima, continues to let the heart of individuality be the spark that ignites the imagination.

Friday, July 8, 2011

To Be or Not To Be....

Choice is an awesome gift of power given to us from the Most High. Its incredible to me how we--me.. abuse it.

"When a purpose of a thing is unknown abuse is inevitable"

Though we cannot control circumstance, we can most definitely control our reaction to the circumstance. And sometimes the choice seems so complicated but in actuality the choice is simple: choose to use the moment to build yourself up or break yourself down. period.

That being said, in this day I decide to stop being my own limitation. There is nothing that I cannot do unless I say I can't. I refuse to let the impossible task of being perfect undermine the possibility of success. In this moment I expose myself for who I am. A creature of progression not perfection. One who will make mistakes, learn from them, and get better with practice, not time. I will not hide my vulnerability for it is the beauty that shines from within and to do so is the truest sign of fearlessness.

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." -Henry Ford



No comments:

Post a Comment