About Me

My photo
Sol9 is a line inspired by the divine light that dwells inside each of us. Each piece has been designed for versatility, allowing the wearer to fully express their ever evolving personal style from sun up to sundown. Sol9, the brainchild of designer Nykima, continues to let the heart of individuality be the spark that ignites the imagination.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

For or Against..That is the question!

We talk so much about reaching our goals, but what actions are we truly taking on the daily basis to reach our goals? I asked myself this very question the other day and found out that I was taking action--unfortunately the action was in opposition to my dreams. Again, I am the reason for the delay in my growth.

After that situation, I began to take mental notes about my chosen activities throughout the day. In my head I would mark them as 'for' or 'against' my goal. It was amazing how many things were found to be 'against'! The next day I worked to replace those activities with those that would expand my 'for' list and I surprised myself with how much I was able to accomplish.

For this coming week I challenged myself to a task and so I am extending the challenge to you:

On a piece of paper or wherever you keep your notes, write down one of your goals. Underneath your written goal, create 2 columns--'For' and 'Against'.  Throughout your day take a moment to write down all the activities that you choose to do. As you write them down put them in either the 'for' column or the 'against' column. See if you can make your 'for' column longer by the end of the week. Let me know how you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment